TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #328
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
You're clearly a closer observer of her than me.

What exactly happened to her after she won RG in 2008?
I'm a huge fan, but I don't think that there's a person who has this answer. I know that she trained too hard and got injured before the Olympics in 2008. She got too disappointed and stared slumping. During the off season, her adidas coaches tried to change her serve and they screwed her toss, as a result her confidence was completely screwed. In 2010 she hired Heinz GŁnthardt, who used to coach Graf and she made a huge progress. But, since he couldn't be her full time coach, she fired him in the end of 2010 and started slumping again. When she hired Nigel, she became mentally stronger and, as a result, this is her best season after 2008. Hopefully, 2013 can be only better if she doesn't fire him too.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote