TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #326
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
My assumption is based on her results and her game. Credits to Ana for getting those balls back, it's not like I think that she's faster than she was in 2008, but never mind. She's a tall woman who has a huge forehand and who used to have a huge serve, getting the balls back is not her playing style. Her game plan should be really simple: serve and forehand. Her junkballing, variety and defensive skills are superb for a big hitter, but she made that progress in 2007 when she lost some weight for the first time. In that department I haven't seen big progress after 2008.
You're clearly a closer observer of her than me.

What exactly happened to her after she won RG in 2008?