TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Renee's wandering hands...

View Single Post

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #5
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Renee's wandering hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
I only saw part of it-with Stubbsy having her arm draped arcross Kim's shoulder-and was thinking along the same lines Alfa!

Changing topics-Renee strikes me a great commentator. She actually gives some thought to her responses and has insight. The long hair suits her too.
Rollo and TV- I think she might be my favorite. I do like Lindsay for many of the same reasons. Much as I like Chris, she has no talent (IMO) for talking about other players. The thing that bothers me more than anything is Mary Joe's "abada" instead of pronouncing "able to", and the worst is Gimelstob's inability to pronounce "forward". He consistently drops the first "r" making it faward, and has other words he struggles with like "always"- he says "aways"- no letter "l". If anyone has seen his "r" and "l" please let him know.

Renee is pretty much right on point, and (no offense TV) her Aussie accent isn't nearly as annoying as Darren Cahill's (Canader, Americer, Navratilover, the list goes on). Okay, I'll stop ranting, if only to celebrate the departure of donkey dick from the pro tour (Andy Roddick). Never liked him, ever. I look at him and I'm reminded of the boy who was banished to the island for lost boys, and he started popping out donkey ears, and hee-hawing. And who the hell is L Z dreadlocks? A writer? It's funny when he's talking- give a look on Brad Gilbert's face- hysterical!