TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #3838
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Yes, it seems to me that she thinks players nowadays just suck and doesn't appreciate the womens game much. And, due to a lack of real interest she has a lack of insight. Also, I think she prefers players who play aggressively and harps on those who play a defensive game. She is a tennis observer but I don't think she can be considered to be an expert, especially not on this era.
It's often been said that legendary players make lousy coaches cuz they want everyone to be as obsessed with winning as THEY were.Maybe that quasi-neurotic obsession is what often makes them sucky-ass commentators,too;however,SW is sorta fixated in that same way,and SHE likes Caroline,so it hasn't been a 100% shutout in that respect for Caro

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!