TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3835
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
If you mean that she shouldn't have dismantled her game by doing something highly different then,yes,you're right.

If you meant that she shouldn't have done ANYthing to modify her play,then that would've been like waiting for Godot: Caroline waiting in vain for in-form players to make an UE on critical points instead of being able to put away such players with a key shot when necessary.It would've been the same slam SF--with perhaps a rare final thrown in--and always the same result.The Buffalo Bills went to the SB 4 years in a row and lost EVERY time...only the first one was competitive and,thereafter,they lost to a superior team from the other conference who knew how to exploit the weaknesses they failed to address

Caroline didn't just want to REACH Slam semis,she wanted to win the whole event,and that necessitated some additional ingredients;unfortunately,she went about adding them in the wrong way
I agree with this, I don't think Caro change her game style all the way, but she does need too add something new too her game, and need a weapon to help when she in trouble or to close out matches she can't always wait on the errors, I still think she can win an slam as well but she has too improve on somethings

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!