TennisForum.com - View Single Post - USO R16: [4]S.Williams d. Hlavackova 60 60

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #199
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: USO R16: [4]S.Williams d. Hlavackova 60 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
how did she reach 4 th round? :P
You may also have noticed both her legs were wrapped.

I am not so foolish as to claim that Andy was going to win this match if she was 100%, but you could see she was not moving well. But judging her on yesterday's performance is not fair, because she was up against Serena on a crazy good day and she was less than her best. Pretty much a nightmare scenario for anyone. I mean Andi not only brought a knife to a gun fight, she was missing a couple of fingers.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote