TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Madagascar Tennis

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #275
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

lost 26 67

it's not going to work like this anymore if she wants to progress. she said so too, she wants to make some changes and realizes that the training she has in paris and her scheduling isn't helping her. i told her about the schüttler-waske tennis university near frankfurt (with a really good reputation, e.g. they brought angelique kerber to the top 10) and she really wants to go there, but the problem is the financing. she is not able to pay for it on her own. she needs someone help her finance it or she some donations or something like this. i told her i'll try to help her to get there and to pay for it, but at the moment i don't have too many ideas or options either.

so if anybody reads this and has an idea how she could get someone to help her finance a few weeks of practice there (that will for sure give a big boost to her level of play and her confidence) or any options, then just write me a private message here. it would be so great for her, she'd really appreciate it!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote