TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #3831
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Actually I felt like Caro did have the game to win a major. It just needed some additions and she would've been a major threat.

I wish she didn't listen to those who said change your game, but I can't change that and neither can she. All she can do now is move forward.
Caroline was already in a slam final, had match point for a 2nd slam final, and was in 2 other slam semis.
Azarenka, Kvitova have only been in one slam final also, and not more slam semis than Caroline.

But Caroline didnt believe in her game, or she would not have changed so drastically.
There was no reason to blow up such a successful game. 99% of the tour would love to be winning 6 titles a year and be in 3 US Open semis in a row

But she did blow up her old game, and now she's almost starting from even with Petrova, Kirilenko, Cibulkova.
Thats about where she is in the race
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!