TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Margaret Court's record

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 03:28 PM   #36
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, she looks great! I was a little taken aback, because she was coming up the steps from her box, and signing autographs along the way, and I was coming down the stairs, and when she got on the same level- you see what a towering athlete she really is. Great big hands seasons by many years in the sun, and rings of character on her neck from that same sun. A lovely woman, but surprisingly (I guess), didn't seem that interested in the seniors thing. I suspect the further she remains away from the BJK express, the happier.
alfajeffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote