TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big 12

Thread: Big 12
View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:28 PM   #27
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big 12

BU embarked on construction of indoor facility;

link

' Featuring six parallel indoor tennis courts with spectator seating for each court, the addition of this indoor center will position Baylor to host the NCAA Tennis Championships in the future.'

'women finishing in the top 15 for the 8th straight year, and the men featuring an All-American for the 11th consecutive season. Baylor has dominated the Big 12 Conference under the leadership of Coach Knoll and Coach Joey Scrivano; the men have won 10 Big 12 regular season titles and seven conference tournament titles since 2000, while the women have won eight regular season titles and six conference tournaments since 2003. '
'

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote