TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM   #5027
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

lol maria seems afraid not calling her father right away. maybe he will berate her non stop if she didnt call ?

but im really really glad yuri stepping in even just a little to give a small advice.. even if maria seems to dismiss it lightly in this conference, i thnk her father's call give a small mental boost to her... glad yuri helping maria again, especially since her admission of breakup with sasha (she handled it correctly but i guess she felt the pain inside)

as for the breakup secrecy, i think sasha started it by tweeting his breakup , so that gave masha no reason to pretend anymore.. in fact just before USOpen and at the opening of Sugarpova, masha still pretend to be engaged when asked in NBC morning interview.. maybe sasha really back to his old italian girlfriend now and dont want to embarrass masha so he break the news 1st?
os400 is offline View My Blog!