TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #3523
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I'm not at all surprised by Masha's obvious relief after every winning point in the 3 set and after she finally won the match - It was - as I had anticipated - a difficult match - Not only that Nadia Petrova is a difficult opponent on a way different level than Czink - Dominguez Lino or Burdette - but this was also R4 which Masha never was able to pass since 2006 - I'm sure Masha had some flashes back to the R4 of the USO 2011 - where she surprisingly was defeated in 3 sets by Flavia Pennetta - The pics above say it all - the tension - the relief - adrenaline pumping through her veins - I'm really happy that Masha was able to get through - At last she's broken this circle of the tough USO losses in the past and now has a 11-0 win record of 3 setters this year - Amazing!! - I hope she'll do better and win easier vs Marion Bartoli in the QFs (H2H 4-0 in Masha's favor)
That was Round 3 :wavy:

But she does seem to have difficulty with 4th rounds lately.

Amazing pictures btw
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote