TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3521
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

I'm not at all surprised by Masha's obvious relief after every winning point in the 3 set and after she finally won the match - It was - as I had anticipated - a difficult match - Not only that Nadia Petrova is a difficult opponent on a way different level than Czink - Dominguez Lino or Burdette - but this was also R4 which Masha never was able to pass since 2006 - I'm sure Masha had some flashes back to the R4 of the USO 2011 - where she surprisingly was defeated in 3 sets by Flavia Pennetta - The pics above say it all - the tension - the relief - adrenaline pumping through her veins - I'm really happy that Masha was able to get through - At last she's broken this circle of the tough USO losses in the past and now has a 11-0 win record of 3 setters this year - Amazing!! - I hope she'll do better and win easier vs Marion Bartoli in the QFs (H2H 4-0 in Masha's favor)
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote