TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM   #2470
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
John lost? Kolschrieber has a real chance of beating Janko to advance to the QFs.

Nadia Such a typical loss. She'll go down as one of the great underachievers in women's tennis. Such a shame.

Overplaying finally caught up to Petra. I heard Bartoli was psychotic in this match Bartoli/Sharapova should be

Marion was hilarious But in pathetic way Fistpumping after every point (no matter if she won it, or Petra just hit the ball to next State), allezing all the time, running and jumping between points Everything Even she looked strange I think she was possessed during this match And she should wear new bra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Marion now reaching QF at every Slam, this is disgusting, Jelena is disgusting.
She defeating Kvitova is still beyond me.
I have no idea who will win this - Vika still seems mentally a bit fragile to me, Maria is able to lose whenever, Serena must have one bad day, Radwanska can't do that in million years and Stosur just isn't...ok, I just can't see her again there, no way.
Jankobitches, how hard will it be on your minds if Ana fills up the QF Slam stages today (and Jelena has never)?
P.S. Isner losing to a five-set mental giant Kohlschreiber was so NID.

Ana will find her way to lose As always Pironkova will play her Wimbledon's GOAT tennis and Ana one more time will make 60+ UEs in 2 sets I just don't trust her
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!