TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Patricia Maria Tig

View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:56 PM   #10
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Patricia Maria Tig

I think that Sorana lost the plot completely, knowing her lack of patience. This is what I liked more at Patricia game today - she didn't hurry (most of the time) to finish the point, waiting for the best opportunity to blast the ball. Unfortunately she made same silly mistakes at net, giving easy points to Sharon exactly when it counts. ( for example the fatal mistake at 3-3 last set, on her advantage when she hit long a easy ball at net, a ball very well constructed so far- for that moment the match was over ). I really believe that is a sign of less experience of that level and she will improve this in time.

Regarding her service - she serve well with good placement of the ball but she need to increase the power.
Last, but not the least she looks to be very ambitious, even crying at the trophy presentation.

Last edited by grs : Sep 2nd, 2012 at 11:06 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote