TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM   #2446
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

I'm still obsessed with Grey's Greatest TV show ever 8 seasons and still going (although the quality is arguable at this point ). I was obsessed about Meredith and Derek (still kind of am ), and I love Cristina and Alex. I used to like Iz (up to the point where she slept with George), but Katherine Heigl ruined the character for me with that departure And I was so pissed off that Shonda killed Lexie. It's like go and die policy took over the show

Anyway, can't believe I'm discussing Grey's on a tennis forum Apart from Grey's, I really like Castle, One Tree Hill, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and How I Met Your Mother

So glad that there is another Flo fan out here. I love them, Ceremonials is such an amazing album. I swear Never let me go is one of the best songs I've heard in a while. Anyway, your taste in music is impeccable lefty, 'cos we know who else loves Florence

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Sep 1st, 2012 at 10:20 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote