TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:40 PM   #5017
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
now that Maria is not with Sasha only one thing has to happen... Djoker should break up with Helena and hook up with Maria... seriously these 2 are throwing vibes all over the place for years now...

Just look at the behind the scenes video of the head commercial... this is not acting... Maria and Novak seem geniunely happy and not in a friendly way happy... if you know what i mean!
That's how I hang out with my friends all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Maria should not rush into another relationship. Who was it who said - that in the beginning of a relationship is normal to drop a bit in tennis?? I read it somewhere and I forgot it... Right now TBH, I do not want any kind of distractions for her.
Agreed. I have feeling she's not gonna be in a other relationship for awhile now.