TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yaroslava Shvedova

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #4434
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom_Sabine View Post
Like I said, if she has somebody to look out for, a partner who needs her, suddenly she's tough.

I'm half way between whether to vulture or not vulture she will be flying half way around the world to play tournys like Shenzhen or whatever with about 10 spectators.
But why can't she be tough in the singles You would think that 2 Grand Slam titles would help, even if they were in doubles.

Why are 2 of my favourite players headcases Although Del Potro is anything but, He's so calm on court. Why can't Slava be like that

I'd rather Slava have impressive Slam runs than Vulture tbh. But then again it's quite easy to Vulture your way into the top 10. I mean, Juan Monaco and David Ferrer did in the mens.

I'm with Kanda in saying that she needs to improve area's of her game. I haven't bee convinced by her hard court season. RG and Wimbledon were great, but since the loss to Lisicki, she hasn't looked as good.

She needs to go and improve, and come back as Slava 2.5