TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #5014
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
The fact that she has great family, friends and team around her helps tremendously. She might give the impression that she is alone most of the time but in reality it is the opposite.
IMO she creates strong bonds with the people who surround her. Even though Juan said in an interview that hs tends to distance himself from his work and doesn't go to vacations with the players (aka Maria), I think they are quite good friends, you could see his girl with her on several occassions, and the reaction of his girl at RG was so so nice that you see they like each other... So they are friends. Then she has a special relationship with Michael Joyce... And with Max they seem to have the uncle niece relationship aswell. So no, she is not alone. She finds people she can trust to work with her and lets them quite close IMO. And she also had her mum with her since Madrid up to London 2012. Or maybe she is with her now, too, who knows... And last year also, when she started the work with Thomas (and we know how she felt about it, she is not hiding it) - her mum was with her, and then was Sasha...
Actually, I am surprised, she is relatively open on a lot of things lately, has matured a lot and is prepared to take the questions with dignity... And yet the journalists still have the "cold", "b*thcy", "stone-faced" Maria in their mind...

To me the funny part of the presser was when she joked with that journalist of him having chances (is he Italian? Like "the Italian" that she seems to have a love/hate interaction with him?) and the way she said: "that's correct" and "We spent great years together" - there IMO she was a bit of a softy...