TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 10:09 PM   #4997
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
At least we finally have confirmation. What's most impressive is that the split doesn't seem to have shown in her tennis at all.
Yeah, its just gotten better #clayseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
please don't hate me for saying this, but maybe he was the perfect guy for her. I don't think we are in a position to judge how good/bad a relationship of two people we don't know at all are or how good7bad they are for each other.
In the end I want her to be happy and she never seemed too affected by the break up, so I assume they truly split amicably.
Nah, she has CGI hair, he has a mop. It was never going to work.

But in no seriousness at all, what about the secret person she made a dedication to when she won Wimbledon?

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!