TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 10:07 PM   #4996
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Who knows... Maybe the hotel room suffered a few torn pillows this morning when she found out that Sasha broke the news.
Just kidding.
I highly doubt it After all she said in her presser that she was waiting for someone to finally ask her that question and no one did directly up until today. You guys should watch that press conference, Maria gave some amazing, well-explained, mature answers and she spoke very nicely of her relationship with Sasha. I couldn't be more proud of her Her overall look on life and how she decides to deal with stuff is purely inspiring! She really seems to be ok with the decision which makes me think that they indeed split on amicable terms, and the fact that it hasn't affected her tennis just shows that she chose a right way to handle it and her emotions concerning that relationship...

Oh, and btw, I loved the joke she made with that reporter. Classic playful Pova And I couldn't help but notice the smirk on her face when they first asked her about the break-up.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!