TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 07:45 PM   #147
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am even more shocked and unbelievably happy than Wednesday night. I never knew that after the horrible draw she got after Crawford that she would make R4. I am so happy for you Laura, those 4 years of hghs and lows and you knew you had it in you and you've proved us all right

So happy that we're all here to share it with you !! When Loz hits her first serve, there;s not much any player can do. Li was struggling so much with the pace and direction. Although I dont believe Li played her absolute best, she picked up her game end of second set and beginning of third so it was detrimental for Laura to stay focused and poised and she exceeded that !!!!! Great composure and fantastic attitude. Now go get Stosur

P.S Stosur will be a nightmare for Laura but once she gets used to the TS and kick, Laura should be able to cope pretty well

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
She won't beat Sam but Vikapower starting to get on her back and needs to STFU.

BTW def 2011 AO and RG champions back to back is still a big deal

Oh nooooooooooo What has she said ??

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote