TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:24 PM   #22
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Well we knew it... So why the surprise? It's just gonna be a bit problematic in press today.. for Maria.. UGH I hope this didn't throw her off - she wanted to hide it.

IMO it was after RG! Hence the Wimbledon...
If this is true, I think Sasha could have at least waited until after the USO unless he was fed up of being asked by the media. Having said that, I think Maria will be ok. She has been ok for 3 months now. She also has the right to tell any interviewer or moderator that she will not answer questions about her personal life from the start.

We all knew this was coming a long time ago. Maria was waiting for the right time. I hope they are still good friends as he seems a decent bloke. He hasn't dished on her or cashed in on their story.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote