TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 03:08 PM   #18
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I think if she's asked outright if they've split up, she'd probably answer. Now that I think about it, she's carefully avoided actually saying outright that they're still together when she's been asked about Sasha the last few months...
I think so too. I mean, what's the point of hiding it, especially now that Sasha apparently broke the silence. I gotta hand it to her, how she always gives the smart answers, answering the question, but at the same time, not revealing anything that she doesn't want to... The girl's got some skills I really wonder whether they'll ask her something in today's presser after the match and how she'll react

Edit: @Maja12 None of them actually asked her whether they were still together, all those questions were based on the assumption that everything was still very much in the motion...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote