TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #16
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Sharapova's engagement hitting the skids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
But the problem is - Maria wants to hide it, so you won't hear it from her. And she is excellent at hiding her real self... You think always is all great for her in life? Probably not, and she seldom (never) shows that on court or in pressers.
I think if she's asked outright if they've split up, she'd probably answer. Now that I think about it, she's carefully avoided actually saying outright that they're still together when she's been asked about Sasha the last few months...
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote