TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #4980
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Did anybody see her second-round U.S. Open interview? At the end of it some guy, tried to ask her how much her fiancee helps her prepare for matches (or the question was something like that) and Maria wouldn't answer and walked out. The question was asked after her interview was over, so she didn't have to answer, but I still thought it was interesting she doesn't seem to want to talk about him. Also, I was suprised the reporters didn't grill her when she made the comment "Of course, I've lived in this country since I was seven years old. I consider this to be my home." I guess bozo Bodo wasn't there or he certainly would have said something.
nectar69 is online now View My Blog!