TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #4979
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I know you know, but for some who don't - Maria never dated Adam Levine. The story was made up in, yes, again, a Russian tabloid in which (after he sang in one birthday party of hers? or something else, dunno, some party) they made up that they had an affair and that Adam supposedly said that she was - um, quiet in bed...
You see, papers (tabloids) invent a loooot of things, including the wedding on November 10th... And in 2005 when she was in Moscow they made up that she was flirting with the singer of the group UmaTurman - Vladimir Kristovsky.. ZzzzZZZzzz
The worst part is that people actually believe the stories.

I guess in the beginning it was understandable to believe the wedding rumor, but people still believed it even after Maria denied it herself.