TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greta Arn

Thread: Greta Arn
View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #1566
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greta Arn

After beating Szavay by retierement, today's display against Kirilenko was really well, despite she lost 3-6, 2-6

Her serve was really ok, the groundstrokes were ok, too. It was the unforced errors that killed dear Greta.

But having seen this match, I am quite relieved, cos there's a lot of juice left in this lemon.

Greta was wearing this sock on her left leg and I fear that this is a sign she had trouble with a thrombosis again, as she had some years ago.

This might explain her playing at a 25K and losing badly against Govortsova. When she came back back then, she lost0-6, 1-6 to Martina Muller on hardcourt.

Schätzelein, go on causing some damage, Top 100 looming again.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote