TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sugarpova

Thread: Sugarpova
View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #17
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugarpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
I got my order today! It's actually quite good. I thought Quirky would be my fave (bought two bags), but surprisingly I like Smitten Sour best.
I am not a fan of sour candy (or gummies for that matter), but Smitten Sour is a perfect blend of tart and sweet. It is honestly the best candy of that kind I have ever had.

Flirty is my least favorite. It's not bad. I just found it a bit bland. However, if you enjoy gummy-type candy, you may very well like Flirty. I think the Flirty Sour would probably be more to my liking. The Sporty gumballs are still sold out, but I am definitely going to try them.

What do YOU think of Maria new candy line? Would love to read other reviews.
I bought six flavors and love every one of them. Quircky is def my favorite and then Smitten is a close second. But those two types of candy have always been my favorite so I knew I would like them before I even tried it. They're also the favorite with my friends who have tried it.

The gumballs are also really good, but they lose flavor really quickly like with most gumballs. They're a big hit with most people when I show them.

I surprisingly liked the gummy's more than I thought since I'm not usually a big gummy fan. I absolutely LOVE the sea creatures in the splashy flavor. The pink and white fish is so pretty. All the animals are adorable.