TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which European countries have the most and least attractive people

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #93
country flag pierce85

pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which European countries have the most and least attractive people

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Went to Rhodes during the summer and man, the Greek men and women are very attractive, makes me sick! A lot of people would've been tourists as well, some of whom were also attractive but I'm not too sure of their nationalities. Spanish and Italian men and women are generally very attractive as well, and I also love the Irish, their accent particularly makes them attractive.

Unnattractive wise, not too sure. I guess the general consensus is that us Brits are the least attractive
I was in Rhodes too! so much hotness
pierce85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote