TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which European countries have the most and least attractive people

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #92
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which European countries have the most and least attractive people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
You're into small heads, overuse of hair products & small d!cks?
I asked that because he said they all look the same way, but I guess that smiley was confusing. I hate CR, by the way. He's arrogant, he's a very selfish player and I'm Barcelona fan. His hair is awful, he's not looking bad, but there's something annoying about the way he looks. I don't know what his penis looks like tho.

There are much better looking football players. Gourcuff is simply gorgeous, by the way. But he's totally gay.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote