TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Architecture and Urban Planning.

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #15
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Architecture and Urban Planning.

Great thread Max!

I'm in Environmental Engineering and I'm really thinking about making my way in Architecture or Urban Design to get in the world of Green Architecture. I sometimes think I didn't choose the right path and should have gone in Arch. Grrr.

Anyways, I really enjoyed Stcokholm and Copenhagen Architecture wise. Even better design wise, and their Design and Architecture musueums are amazing. Big fan of Modern and clean lines.

Of course New York is amazing as it is so varied and different. Miami is interesting for its Art Deco areas. I also LOVED Milan, as it is doing a perfect job in mixing the old with the new.