TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Romanian full results thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #148
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Romanian full results thread

Tatishvili wouldn't be ranked inside Top 100 when it wasn't for her 1286382 walking byes in the R1 of majors, so Sorana better wins this one. She should actually overpower her easily and according to her blog, she feels quite well. Still, you neer know with her.

Edina should enjoy the night session, it will be the last for her I guess. She has had a great week already.

Simona showed that she can beat Petrova, but I don't think the fitness will allow her to repeat that.

Irina-Camelia should just focus on her serve for once. That would be enough already to defeat Soler who even got beaten by Cadantu this year on Hard. The upset over Caro should boost her confidence and when she is playing well, she is at least playing well for the whole week, usually.