TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Help me, got forcefed double bagel

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #1
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute
Help me, got forcefed double bagel

Right I'll start with saying I need to play quite regularly to be comfortable with my game and form, but my final year of Uni has been so hectic I've barely been able to play.

Anyways, I've played once or twice this year and actually won recently quite well 6-4 6-3 or something but before I got crushed. I can forgive myself for not having played against him before, and he says he plays regularly, and goes to play home tournaments at weekends where he's champion in doubles league or something...

Fair enough I've not played since June, but I was so disappointed. My feet felt flat, starting blistering straight away, I double-faulted plenty, my forehand was nowhere...and my weapon the backhand just wasn't consistent.

Although I was happy with 4 or 5 great shots down the line I managed, I managed to fight to deuce a few times but just couldn't hold, and his first serve was too strong most of the time.

So basically I'm a bit of a headcase when players get into my head and I'm worried in our rematch I won't win a game again...does anyone have any advice for me?

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote