TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #562
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Kris Plis interview with Tennis Space:

Former junior star Kristyna Pliskova answers questions in our daily US Open Q&A…
You made your win over Germany’s Julia Goerges look very easy today?
It was maybe the confidence. I’ve been resting for one week, because I was injured, so I had more power.
How will your prepare for the next round?
I have a day off, but I have doubles with Karolina, so I will practice as normal.
Was that your first main draw win here at the US Open?
Yes, first main draw win. I played two times, I qualified two times in Wimbledon, so I already tried to play main draw Grand Slams. Last two years I played final round qualies here, lost two tough matches in three sets, so I was happy that I won the last match here, and especially when I won the first round. I like it here, Wimbledon, and this one, I’m happy to be here.
What’s your earliest tennis memory?
That I lost to some boy and I cried! I was playing a lot against boys when I was small, in Czech, and I lost to this one. I was about eight.
Did you have a tennis hero growing up?
Yes, Goran Ivanisevic. Because he’s left-handed also, and when he won Wimbledon as a wild card.
Do you have a favourite ice cream?
Strawberry.
Favourite film at the moment?
Dear John. I don’t know, I have a lot of films, but this one at the moment.
Music?
I listen a lot to Czech rap.
Is there a language you would most like to speak?
I speak Czech and English. I don’t need another! But maybe French.
Who would you most like to play mixed doubles with?
There are so many. I think James Blake, I played with him in World Team Tennis, I like him a lot.
What would you most like to achieve?
Win a Grand Slam.
What’s your tattoo?
It doesn’t mean anything, I just have it with my sister the same one and my father too.
http://www.thetennisspace.com/off-co...tyna-pliskova/
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote