TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Race and Media

Thread: Race and Media
View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race and Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Since I couldn't bring myself to continuing of the hijacking of the off-court photo thread to respond there:

I think Beyonce's starpower over Kelly's is more about charisma and being a better singer (not that the latter seems to matter much in pop music theses days.) Something however can definitely be said that her lighter skin, dying her hair lighter probably helped. Even latin singers Shakira and Jennifer Lopez have benefited from this in America's predominately white culture.

alright, go...
I won't say much on this subject, because it's not one I'm particularly interested in, but...

Bey was groomed for the lead role and when others threatened to usurp it (LaToya & LaTavia) they were kicked out of the group.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote