TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Race and Media

Thread: Race and Media
View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute
Race and Media

Since I couldn't bring myself to continuing of the hijacking of the off-court photo thread to respond there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Beyonce's looks are a-dime-a-dozen. Kelly Rowland's beauty runs rings around Beyonce's, but guess who they made the star. Yes, MADE.
I think Beyonce's starpower over Kelly's is more about charisma and being a better singer (not that the latter seems to matter much in pop music theses days.) Something however can definitely be said that her lighter skin, dying her hair lighter probably helped. Even latin singers Shakira and Jennifer Lopez have benefited from this in America's predominately white culture.

alright, go...
Number19 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote