TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #1242
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

I really have no idea how every Serena-Maria debate will always come down to looks/physical appearance, as if that is relevant to their tennis career or something...why are they even constantly being compared to each other in the first place? I don't see people comparing say, maria to kim/kvitova/any other player not named serena that often

not every single player can be born as physically appealing as sharapova/kirilenko ...personally i find sharapova attractive of course but i find serenka appealing in her own way too...the best thing about beauty that it is subjective, i dont see why a poster should be trashed or criticized for liking a certain player's looks, also there is no need to call serena names just because she isn't as universally appreciated as maria in terms of physical appearance. i don't get you guys, really.
Michalka is offline View My Blog!