TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #1233
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
From what I gleaned on SS, there are a lot of rabid juveniles in pova fanbase. These juveniles scrap by on low end jobs as waiters/waitresses in shindy restuarants. Do u have your supervisor's authorization to get on line while on duty? Now get back to work an make that dollar tip. Your $200 1 room rent is due in few days!

Aww, did I hit a nerve. I am sorry I didn't mean to make you look like an idiot. I mean, you did that job pretty well yourself and are carrying it on still I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
Of course, based on your fantasy, isn't pova holding the trophy already? As always, when will her moronic fans post another Poll thread voting her to win 2012 RG? TF is waiting for that. All pova's participation at RG year in year out since day one on tour have ended in EPIC FAIL for a reason!! 2012 ain't gonna be different...

U can't polish a turd!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!