TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is...

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #35
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project Runway - Season 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Ven is such an asshole. He is some kind of emotionless, sociopathic mess. I couldn't believe the way he treated his client. Like my jaw was figuratively on the ground. The stuff he said to her was just mind-blowing. It did make for a great episode though.

I love Dimitri.

And since this is my first post for this season, I must point out what a fabulous bitch Irina was in her appearance earlier in the season.
I'm sure it is because of this skank that Kooan decided to leave. OMG she was so nasty in that episode.