TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is...

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #34
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project Runway - Season 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
My faves so far are : Dimitri,Melissa and Sonjia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I want these 3 at Fashion Week however reckon it will be Ven, Christopher and either Sonjia/Melissa.

Although as was pointed out before Christopher is repetitive in the looks he produces.
Amen.

Agree Ven & Christopher are just not versatile and not just in one sense. Ven is basically doing one thing which is supposed to be his signature one & Christopher is doing the same dress over and over again.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote