TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is...

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #32
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project Runway - Season 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Noticed this too, he is the fattest designer there and he has the nerve to complain about a plus size woman

Love Dimitri now, also warmed to Elena somewhat last episode, she was nice to her client and can be strangely nice in other ways, unlike Irina Shabayeva I don't think Elena is a total fucking bitch in day to day life.

Loved the winning dress, thought it would work on tons of different woman and really worked on the client.
I agree, Irina was just mean, while Elena is just a little bit neurotic xD

My faves so far are : Dimitri,Melissa and Sonjia.
i really dislike Christopher but based on his edit it seems he is going far he is much worse than gunnar, so fake and unlikeable...
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote