TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #4437
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
WOW!That's a SERIOUS insult!There are some things about Canada that make me shake my head,but I've never thought of Canadians as being nearly THAT bad....and I'd say that most of the rest of the world agreed with me
Well, I didn't say that was true or that I think that but there is certainly a perception that Canada is like a little brother to America. The countries are very similar in their culture (for example we share a common language and are both descended from the United Kingdom) but America tends to do things on a much larger scale.

Bruce, I think you may have inadvertently offended some of the Americans that are regular posters here.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote