TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #4960
country flag zmejche

zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light zmejche is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

"But I think that gender clearly plays a role. Juan Martin del Potro (far less successful than Maria, far less consistent with his atomic bomb forehand) is revered for hitting winners at will, while Maria is a “ball basher.” Bjorn Borg was admired for his calm during the storm, the Scandinavian glacier water in his veins, while Maria is a robot whose controlling father must have repressed her human emotions. John McEnroe was...John McEnroe, while Serena is catsigated every time she raises her voice. A WTA set with more than two breaks is a sign that the women’s tour is in chaos and populated by nervous choke artists who lack serves, while the same thing in an ATP set is a sign that the men’s tour is in a golden age of depth and competitive spirit. Sharapova finally wins another Grand Slam after surgery, and is accused of being fake because she’s fallen to her knees in the same way after all four, while Rafa biting all of his trophies shows he’s just a playful kid at heart..."
I LOVE this part.
zmejche is offline View My Blog!