TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kiri in New Haven!

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #62
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kiri in New Haven!

Congrats Makiri in making the Finals!!! Saw Kvitova match against Errani. She looks in good form heading to the US Open. I was hoping her last match would last 3 sets, but Errani couldn't handle her firepower.
Unless, Kvitova struggles with her forehand, Makiri well have her work cut out for her. I hope she uses the variety in her game to keep Kvitova off balanced. Like the backhand slice, drop shot, net volleys, etc. I bet if Makiri loses the 1st set, she'll take an extra-long bathroom break before the 2nd set starts. Letting Kvitova sit there on court baking in the sun while waiting for her.

Btw, did you know if Makiri wins today, it will be her first singles title in the USA??? Just thought you would like to know.
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote