TennisForum.com - View Single Post - General discussion thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #1107
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
She started late didn't she?
I thought that was an interesting point too, for 30 she runs really well.
@ that video - Li volleys
I distinctly remembered her baseline hugging ways....
I saw her volleying quite a lot in the CC final. It were almost all drive volleys though.

What I like most about NA is how sound every move and stroke looks. It's a bit "robotic" maybe at times, but you just don't expect a stroke to fall apart, so I think it's a nice basis to build on.

I don't want to offend NA's fans. But in her forum, there's hardly any interesting discussions about her tennis etc. And I don't unerstand chinese . Our heighdays discussions and postings were so much more interesting, yet "intense" at times :bighug:

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote