TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #4425
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
In some regions. In others a new programme titled "Watch out for dat moose, eh!" has eclipsed it in popularity.
Actually saw an adolescent moose,from a distance,crossing a country road up in Maine once.It clearly wasn't a horse,and I couldn't figure out WTF it could've been until I reflected on it.From what I've heard from folks who've found out firsthand,moose can get REALLY nasty compared to other non-predators if you catch them in the wrong mood,accidentally surprise one of them,or just stumble into their stomping grounds...ESPECIALLY if they have babies around

Getting back to Canada,let me know via PM if you hear any news about Rebecca Marino's looking for a masseur,okay?....And,with a couple days left before the action starts,I still have hopes that some prankster might DRAW on the DRAW

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!