TennisForum.com - View Single Post - When did you start watching Maria's matches?

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #4
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: When did you start watching Maria's matches?

I think I first heard for her at USO 2006. I was watching the ending of that tournament because JJ played against Henin in the semis (and of course lost after a nice lead ). And then I just wanted a cute, sympathetic girl from Russia to win it, because I wanted JJ's loss avenged And that's kind of the beginning of me as a Maria fan. I watched her very irregularly though up until RG 2011 I would say I consider myself a huge fan, and since the first time I saw Maria I always liked her and rooted for her, so it seems almost surreal to me that I actually started watching her in a I-don't-miss-a-single-match fashion that recently...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote