TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:42 PM   #4418
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Interesting ... Ta! I suppose I should be ashamed of knowing who she is then To regain a bit of street cred, may I here then just inject that I've been to several Bryan Adams concerts (staying with the Canadian theme).
Keep in mind that you are just receiving the Maritime/Atlantic province perspective. We are hopelessly behind the times way out here, if you heard from an Ontarian/Quebecer you may receive a completely different answer.

Incidentally, we pretty much all know who Bryan Adams is. Jann Arden and Tom Cochran are two names that most Canadians probably recognise that may be more obscure to an international audience.

We also have an inexplicable love for the beaver.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!