TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olga Govortsova Thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:54 PM   #535
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olga Govortsova Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
I have seen a few matches from Govortsova in the past. Most noticeably the Kremlin Cup semis against Kleybanova and the not so hot final against Schiavone. (Would that not be her greatest result yet? Finals of a Premier?) And I saw the final against Wozniacki in Ponte Vedra. I tend to like nice respectful players. She seems a little annoyed in that interview, no? Anyways, I will still watch a little bit more from her. I would think her forum could use a few more fans.
You are right, Kremlin cup 09 final would be her greatest result so far, that slipped my mind. That was the only interview I could find of her, I think she isn't always in that kind of mood. I enjoy following her twitter, it's very active. Almost as active as the super active twitter of Sofia Arvidsson, whom I also enjoy following.

Last edited by HowardH : Aug 23rd, 2012 at 06:27 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote